UPDATE AS OF: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18, 2020 (3:15pm)
- As of now all group and individual lessons are suspended indefinitely
- Facility is currently CLOSED due to Covid-19 State of Emergency Order
EMAIL SENT OUT: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18, 2020
Earlier today, the Government of Saskatchewan issued a State of Emergency (link here). In brief this states:
“All gyms, fitness centres, casinos and bingo halls are ordered to close until further notice.”
That being said, Inside Pitch is now closed until further notice due to the COVID-19 outbreak (effective 3/18). We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates on our website- click here. From the beginning of this outbreak we decided to follow what the government health officials advise. With the number of cases doubling today- I think this is the best decision for all of us to stay as safe as possible.
We plan to resume sessions when it is deemed safe. We will be freezing all group and private sessions. We will provide updates via website and email as we gather more information.
Thank you for your support through this, it is appreciated more than you may know.
UPDATE AS OF: TUESDAY, MARCH 17, 2020 (10:00AM)
- As of now group and private lessons are on as scheduled.
- Lessons will end 10min early to give staff opportunity to clean and limit students exposure to other players keeping our numbers in the Lab at the desired 6-8 Max size
- If you are scheduled for a session and "no show" then class will be charged against your account. However, for the time being, you won't be charged a late cancel if you send a text message or email prior to the class.
- Students are required to wash hands before and after session.
- Flex passes will be valid until the end of 2020.
- IP Staff is cleaning before, during and after sessions to disinfect as much as possible.
- If you have traveled out of country or province within the past two weeks we please ask for you to stay at home.
- If students have been recently sick- coughing, sneezing, etc we ask you to stay at home (please send email or text that you will NOT be attending).
Any questions or concerns please contact Morgan at 306-591-6165
EMAIL SENT OUT ON: FRIDAY, MARCH 13, 2020
Good Afternoon, INSIDE PITCH MEMBERS!
We're checking in today to provide information regarding our response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. The LAB (training area) has always been a space where players can come in work hard, disconnect from the outside world and work to achieve personal records and success. Optimism, teamwork, and health are more important now than ever, which is why we're spending our hours building on our already high standards of cleanliness and community health to uphold an environment where you child is safe and thriving.
Here are some changes we're making that you can expect on your next visit.
(1) Exercise is an incredibly important way to keep your immune system strong and relieve stress. That being said, we don't want your son to feel obligated to show up to train if he is feeling under the weather. For the time being, you won't be charged for late-canceling a session with a text message prior to the session. Please keep in mind many members may want to book a session that comes open - no shows with no text prior to class will be charged.
(2) Our Team members work hard to keep the Lab germ free. We use disinfectants across the entire Lab. We can ensure each surface will be wiped multiple times per day. On top of our regular cleaning, we'll have hand-sanitizer and extra cleaning wipes on hand for those looking for extra assurance.
(3) We will ask all students and staff to use hand sanitizer at the front desk upon entering the Lab (training area).
(4) We also ask parents to drop off players for the time being. The groups we work with are extremely small, and we want to keep any chance of contamination at a minimum. So please drop players off and pick up at the front doors.
(5). Towels for drills will be washed daily
At this point the risk of the virus is deemed low which could change. Kids can get infected but at this point the information is that they don’t necessarily get sick. We are following the information provided by our government and will keep up to date with all recommendations that come out. For more information please check the Saskatchewan public health authority here: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/government/health-care-administration-and-provider-resources/treatment-procedures-and-guidelines/emerging-public-health-issues/2019-novel-coronavirus